Summer Mermaid Shellabration 1:00pm Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Third Annual! It's a Mer-Mazing Summer Shellabration!
Sunday, August 8th, 2021
Session One 1:00-2:00pm Session Two 3:00-4:00pm Session Three 5:00-6:00pm
Please only attend your booked session
Check-in starts 20 mins prior to the session start time, please have your tickets ready on your phone or printed out.
↣ Mermaid Show
↣ The appearance of The Little Mermaid
↣ The appearance of Two Surprise Princesses in their Mermaid Attire
↣ Mermaid Facepaint
↣ Mermazing Games
↣ Time for Royal Photos (photographer will provide free digital downloads)
- All adults must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
- Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket, All children aged 1-12 must have a ticket.
- If our Mermaid Shellabration goes on as planned, all tickets are non-refundable.
- Each session will be the same! Please only attend your purchased session to ensure that we have plenty of room for all our guests.
- To avoid scams, please only purchase tickets directly from us and only from our direct website.
- Tanglewood charges $2.00 for personal vehicles for entry and parking. This is not included in your ticket purchase.
Ticket holders must present their tickets on entry. You can either print your ticket or present a digital version for scanning. All tickets are non-refundable. We will not resell your ticket for you. We will try our best to accommodate transfer requests to different time slots within the same event, however, we are unable to do so if the session is sold out. If we are unable to host this event, all tickets will be fully refunded. In the unlikely event that this event has to be postponed, tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. All events are LIMITED ticketed events. Every child aged 1-12 must have a ticket. Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket. Adults must attend with a child or children. All children must be accompanied by an adult. If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
By taking part in this event, you grant the Reserving Royalty LLC full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming during the event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in our printed and online publicity, social media, & press releases.
Why we have this policy
Unfortunately, as much as we wish we could accommodate every request we receive for transfers, credits, and refunds for royal guests who are unable to attend an event after purchasing a space, we simply cannot. There is a lot of labor, hours of staff preparation, and purchasing that takes place for each child whether or not they attend the event. If we transfer your ticket to a new event, we would lose money. To put it simply, our doors would close if we didn’t adhere to our specialty ticket policies. We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your understanding and support of our small business.
- CHILD [ Shellabration 1:00pm]$28$28Sold Out