Princess Christmas Gala 3:30pm Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Experience the true magic of the season and be wrapped up in dazzling, pure delight with your little one as you walk into the Grandville Ballroom and into an event filled with royal Professional Princess entertainment! You and your little one will be enchanted by visits from over 10 princesses during a captivating, holiday-filled program. Wave hello to Sleeping Beauty, Dream with Cinderella, Be enchanted by Rapunzel and her Prince, Splash with the Little Mermaid, enjoy LIVE sing-a-longs to your favorite holiday tunes, include those of the Snow Sisters, and meet your favorite royals all in one magical place!
This Gala includes a professional portrait with a select royal (with free digital download), a seated Princess Holiday Variety Show with singing, dancing and more, and meet and greets/ photo opportunities with all the attending characters.
Sunday, December 21th, 2021
Session One 1:00-2:30pm Session Two 3:30-5:00pm
Please only attend your booked session.
Check-in starts 20 mins prior to the session start time, please have your tickets ready on your phone or printed out.
- For the health and safety of our guests, currently planned, our Meet and Greets will be done with social distancing to allow our performers to remain unmasked. You will still be able to take photos and have magical interactions! Our royals will be posing in front of several Holiday backdrops. Our entire cast is fully vaccinated and will be health screened prior to the event.
- Currently, masks are required for all adult guests and highly encouraged for children.
- Royal crowns & glittering gowns are encouraged but not required for little ones as you are sure to want to dress up for this occasion.
- If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
- Adults must have a ticket and must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must have a ticket.
- If our Gala goes on as planned, all tickets are non-refundable. If the gala is rescheduled or canceled, all tickets will be refunded.
- Each session will be the same! Please only attend your purchased session to ensure that we have plenty of room for all our guests.
- To avoid scams, please only purchase tickets directly from us and only from our direct website.
- We will have a vendor present with princess swag, they will accept cash and card.
Princess Gala Event Ticket Policies
Ticket holders must present their tickets on entry. You can either print your ticket or present a digital version for scanning. All tickets are non-refundable. We will not resell your ticket for you. We will try our best to accommodate transfer requests to different time slots within the same event, however, we are unable to do so if the session is sold out. Currently, masks are required for all adult guests and highly encouraged for children. If we are unable to host this event, all tickets will be fully refunded. In the unlikely event that this event has to be postponed, tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. All events are LIMITED ticketed events. Every participating adult and child must have a ticket. Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must have a ticket. Adults must have a ticket and must attend with a child or children.All children must be accompanied by an adult. If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
By taking part in this event, you grant the Reserving Royalty LLC full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming during the event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in our printed and online publicity, social media, & press releases.
Why we have this policy
Unfortunately, as much as we wish we could accommodate every request we receive for transfers, credits, and refunds for royal guests who are unable to attend an event after purchasing a space, we simply cannot. There is a lot of labor, hours of staff preparation, and purchasing that takes place for each child whether or not they attend the event. If we transfer your ticket to a new event, we would lose money. To put it simply, our doors would close if we didn’t adhere to our specialty ticket policies. We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your understanding and support of our small business.
- CHILD [ Princess Gala 3:30pm]$37$37Sold Out
- ADULT [ Princess Gala 3:30pm ]$25$25Sold Out