Sat, Dec 31|
Twelve West Main
Noon Years Kids Character Party
Join us as we countdown to Noon on New years eve! 🕛🥳🥂 Party with Heroes and Royals as we celebrate with Dance Parties, Crafts, Games, and a sparkling apple juice toast at 12 Noon!
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Twelve West Main , 12 W Main St, Thomasville, NC 27360
About the Event
Introducing our Noon Years Kid Character Party!
By Reserving Royalty and Reserving Heroes
Join us as we countdown to Noon on New years eve!
Party with Heroes and Royals as we celebrate with Dance Parties, Crafts, Games, and a sparkling apple juice toast at 12 Noon! Special guests include Tinker Bell, Miles Morales, Rapunzel, Tiana, Jedi Rey, and so many more! Stay tuned to our socials for more character announcements!
Fabulous photo ops for portraits to commemorate the year!
A Kid perfect way to participate and ring in the New Year! (and tired out your children for the babysitters!)
Saturday, December 31st
Check-in starts 20 mins prior to the session start time, please have your tickets ready on your phone or printed out.
- Everyone over the age of 12 months must have a ticket to enter. This event will sell out, please plan and purchase accordingly.
- Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must have a ticket.
- Royal crowns & glittering gowns, capes and more are encouraged but not required for little ones as you are sure to want to dress up for this occasion.
- If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a character. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
- Adults must have a ticket and must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event run time is approximately one and half hours in length
- If our Noon Years party goes on as planned, all tickets are non-refundable and can not be applied to another event.
- To avoid scams, please only purchase tickets directly from us and only from our direct website. If purchasing a resold ticket, please check its legitimacy with us prior.
Event Ticket Policies
Ticket holders must present their tickets on entry. You can either print your ticket or present a digital version for scanning. All tickets are non-refundable. We will not resell your ticket for you. We will try our best to accommodate transfer requests to different time slots within the same event, however, we are unable to do so if the session is sold out. Currently, masks are required for all adult guests and highly encouraged for children. If we are unable to host this event, all tickets will be fully refunded. In the unlikely event that this event has to be postponed, tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. All events are LIMITED ticketed events. Every participating adult and child must have a ticket. Children under the age of 12 months do not need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must have a ticket. Adults must have a ticket and must attend with a child or children.All children must be accompanied by an adult. If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Reserving Royalty. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
Why do we have this policy?
Unfortunately, as much as we wish we could accommodate every request we receive for transfers, credits, and refunds for royal guests who are unable to attend an event after purchasing a space, we simply cannot. We clearly state our policy during the checkout process. There is a lot of labor, hours of staff preparation, and purchasing that takes place for each child whether or not they attend the event. If we transfer your ticket to a new event, we would lose money for that event as well. We are a small family-run business, to put it simply, our doors would close if we didn’t adhere to our specialty ticket policies. We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your understanding and support of our small business. If you do decide to gift or sell your ticket, simply let us know so we are prepared for the guest attending in your place.
By taking part in this event, you grant the Reserving Royalty LLC full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming during the event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in our printed and online publicity, social media, & press releases.
CHILD Noon Years
Child 12 and under Entry to Noon Years Party Non-refundable$35.00
ADULT Noon Years
Adult 12 and over Entry Noon Years Party Non-refundable$5.00